Ausstattungslinie
Comfortline
Radio / Navi
Navigation Discover MEDIA
Extras
Luftstandheizung, zweite Schiebetür, AHK, Climatronic, Komfortsitze
Umbauten / Tuning
2 x MRV-F545, MRV-F345, exact M18W, Hertz Mille Legend
Weitere T5 (Firmenfuhrpark, Taxen oder Spassmobile) in der Zeilenauflistung Aufbauart, Motor, Getriebe und EZ angeben
T5 Caravelle MJ 2005
Hallo,

ich habe jetzt nach Einbau des RNS-510 angefangen, mich mit der TV-Emulation zu beschäftigen. Die Werte beziehen sich auf einen Golf V mit TP 2.0 aber funktionieren auch im T5.1!

Alles erstes: TP 2.0 unterscheidet sich wohl nur durch die IDs von TP 1.6. Mein CAN-Sniffer bekommt alle IDs mit. Keine 29bit IDs soweit.

Das RNS-510 reagiert auf die ID 0x437. Was die einzelnen Bytes bedeuten weiss ich noch nicht. Weiterhin scheint das RNS-510 die menüstruktur für TV und DVD vorzugeben.

Gruss
Peter

AW: RNS-510, TV-Emulation

Hello, sorry for writing in english.
Have you any example of 0x437 message frame? I want to make some experiments with my RNS510 :)
Thanks in advance.

Yes, that code is well written and a good explaination of that specific BAP message.
Cheers,
Peter

Yes, that code is well written and a good explaination of that specific BAP message.
Cheers,
Peter
Well, i guess it's a sarcasm, because it's almost not documented at all :) I want make people to share they work and contribute to the project. Imagine the possibilites of that combo (RPi and RNS) :
DVB-T,
DAB,
Ham Radio Scanner (via RTL-SDR)
And many more. It's up to us. Our imagination is only limit.

You guess wrong, it is very hard to find those code snippets and even harder to find those interesting projects.
For sure, i would have done it differently but that doesn't mean I would have done it better!
To make those things work you have to analyze what the original tuner is sending and then you start from there, adding more and more functionality.
Additonal to that you have to solve other issues, like sending the CAN messages, understanding the TP 2.0 basics and more.
Not to mention the hardware.

So, this has my full respect.

with best regards,
Peter

Zurück
Oben