New T5.2 Kombi - fahrzeugschein tyre possibilities help

ruvido

Jung-Mitglied
Mein Auto
T5 Kombi
Dear all
Thanks a lot for your help, I learned so many things in this forum!
I am in the process of buying a T5.2 Kombi (type 7HC). Coming from Italy, I found in Berlin an offer that is good for me. Yesterday the dealer sent me a copy of the fahrzeugschein. However the document reports only one tyre combination:

205/65 R16

On the other hand, I know that T5.2 has many other rim/tyre combinations readily available from factory, like:

235/55 R17
255/45 R18

Is there a way to update the fahrzeugschein with these new tyre combinations, without asking for a tüv inspection?
I do not want to buy new tyres in this exact moment.

Is it possible to just update the document in another way?

This question may seem stupid, but once the car is imported to Italy, I will have to stick to whatever is written in the fahrzeugschein, no option to change here in the "bel paese"...

Thanks a lot for your help!

Servus,

please check if your relevant tyre combination is listed in the COC (Certificate of Conformity) which must be delivered with your T5.2. If so, your're all set. If not, you may need an expert opinion, depending on the law in Italy.

Cheers!

Servus,

please check if your relevant tyre combination is listed in the COC (Certificate of Conformity) which must be delivered with your T5.2. If so, your're all set. If not, you may need an expert opinion, depending on the law in Italy.

Cheers!

Ok thanks! Let me see if I understood correctly: if the COC list the relevant tyre combination, I will be able to update the fahrzeugschein in Germany without a tüv inspection (in Italy there is no option for an inspection, there are simply not allowed... that's why I need the transcription of the new tyre size on the german fahrzeugschein)

Thanks a lot!

Update is Not necessary, COC is the Paper for Europe. Italy is Europe.
COC Paper remark #52 explained all tyre size which free for your T5.2

Zurück
Oben